Image Map

Friday, October 7, 2011

How I met my Boo - Part One

It was May 29, 2009 and some of my friends and I were going to dinner and then bowling. Ne'Shoni's husband Sean worked for a local Apartment Complex and he invited some of his friends from there. We all met at the Apartment Complex and I just stayed in the car with the girls while Sean went to get everyone and I was watching the stairs when I noticed this guy.

I asked Ne'Shoni who the “guy” was and she said "Oh that's Chris!" I was thinking man he is cute…then she burst my bubble. She told me that he was dating a girl, that was also coming to dinner with us. I was bummed but I didn't let that stop me from having a good time that night.

We all went to dinner and I was sitting at one end of the table and he was at the other end, and I was talking with my friends and we all thought that Chris looked familiar, we just couldn't figure out where we knew him from. Finally the smokers went to smoke so there was only like 5 of us left at the table and Ne'Shoni told Chris to come talk to us.

He came down to talk to us, and told us we were "C*** Blocking" LOL we all just laughed and said yeah that's what we do best! Anyway we never figured out where we knew him from but Amanda did, she knew him from where she used to work.

(I have to tell you now that Chris was totally joking with us when he said that, and also I felt so bad for him because his date was so quiet and she didn't talk the ENTIRE night)

After dinner we all went across the street bowling, Chris ended up on a lane alone with his date, and Sean’s cousin. I again felt bad for him because he looked so bored!! I didn't talk to him the rest of the night; I knew he was off limits! :)

...to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment