Image Map

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Christmas

I know I promised pictures of our weekend projects but I haven't gotten around to uploading them to the computer.

Anyways I wanted to talk about Christmas! Christmas is my MOST FAVORITE time of year! Yall are probably saying um Megan it's only October and trust me I know!!! We only have 65 days left!!

I love everything about the holiday from the meaning to the togetherness to the way people are nicer that time of year. In the past 8 or 9 years our family traditions have changed and I still really miss the old days but creating new traditions can be fun as well.

Last year we had the whole family over to our house and we hosted Christmas and man let me tell you that was a LOT of work! It also felt strange not being at Aunt Tammy's house.

Anyways I am getting away from what I wanted to talk about in the first place... Decorating!! If you know me you know how much I love decorating for EVERY Holiday! :) Last year was the first year in our house and we decorated the outside with lights and the inside we had decorations and a real tree that was so very pretty with pink and blue decorations. This year I want to do pink and orange decorations!

Also I decorate at work and for the past 5 years I have been the only one in my section to decorate BUT this year a co worker and I have an AWESOME plan to win the contest this year. We need boxes...like BIG boxes from a refrigerator maybe something like that and we need several so if you or someone you know has any boxes that they want taken off of their hands PLEASE let me know! :)

Just thinking about Christmas makes me so very excited!! Remember only 65 days left!

P.S. Spell check isn't working now so I am sorry if this has errors!

No comments:

Post a Comment