Image Map

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Deer Adventures

Boo and I were talking the other day about how we can't believe we have lived in our house for over a year and we were talking about our road and the empty lots one house down from us...

Every night last fall and winter we got deer in the lot one house down from us and these deer were very brave! At night if we had the windows open you could see them walking up the road in front of our house, one night Boo got up to use the little boys room and we had the window open and he heard a deer right outside the bathroom window!!

Anyways all of that to say that one night I was driving home down our road slowly (I can't stand people that fly down our gravel/dirt road) and I saw a few deer pop up in the empty lot so I slowed down to almost a crawl and when they didn't seem to want to come into the road I started going again and something must have spooked them because they all started running right at my car! I stopped really quickly and they all missed me but the last one...he ran right INTO my car!

My car wasn't messed up you could just see where he wiped the dust off! Needless to say I have been extra cautious since then and no other deers have run into me! :)

I know that I took a picture of the clean spot where it hit me but I can't find it anywhere!!! If I find it I will add it later.

I hope you all are having a great week.

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment