Image Map

Saturday, October 8, 2011

First Date

My first date with Boo was the same day as the river...it wasn't technically a date but just go with it....

After we all got done at the river I headed home to take a shower and just relax because I was so tired from being in the sun all day. No sooner do I get home and take a shower does Ne'Shoni call me and tell me that Chris wants me to call him. I told her that I don't call boys lol that they call me. Ne'Shoni said that he wants to hang out but I told her I wasn't really comfortable hanging with him alone just yet, so she invited us over for dinner. She told me to stop being old fashioned and to just call him, so she gave me his number and she told me to call her as soon as I got off the phone with him.

It took me like 10 minutes to get up the nerve to call him...but I finally called him and he asked if I wanted to come over and hang out with him at his house. I told him that Ne'Shoni invited me over to eat dinner and that he was more than welcome to come along with me. Chris said ok that sounds good I will see you when you get here.

Well I lived at the time in Wacissa like 40 minutes from town so I told him it would be a little while before I got there. On the way to his house I was so nervous lol I felt like a 12 year old! I finally got there and went up stairs to get him and I will never forget climbing those stairs I felt like my legs were jello!! So I knock and he anwsers and man oh man his cologne smelled SO YUMMY it is by far one of my favorite smells! I told him that he smelled good and I asked him what it was, he said "Tommy Bahama", I had no clue what that was and just nodded my head. He got his hat and wallet and was ready so we headed out. He offered to drive, and at the time he had a Navigator...I had never been in one and felt out of place once I got in.

Chris then turns on his music that he loves, which is rap...I have nothing against rap I really like it, it just took me off guard. I was thinking to myself man I am in a Navigator listening to rap music LOL we just talked on the way to Ne'Shoni's and after a stop at Publix we were finally there and I felt a little better being around other people that I knew. But I couldn't shake the Butterflies that were in my tummy. I couldn't even eat! I lied to everyone and said I had already eaten but I hadn't I just had so many butterflies! :)

We hung out at Ne'Shoni's for a few hours then it was time to leave! Once we got back to his house he asked if I wanted to come up and hang out with him and his roommate. I said sure but only for a little bit because it was already late and I had a long drive back home.

Long story short I ended up hanging out with Chris and Kelly until 2 in the morning...I couldn't believe that time had passed so fast. Once I realized what time it was I told them that I had to go and Chris walked me to my car which I wasn't expecting but I thought it was so sweet. As I was about to get in my car he gave me the fastest peck ever! LOL :) But I wouldn't trade that first kiss for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment