Image Map

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Weekend Guests

This past weekend we had some friends come visit and stay with us from Tampa.


David, Tori and Wyatt arrived on Friday just about the same time that I got home from work.


I was so excited to see them! Especially Wyatt! :) Sorry Tori and David!! As soon as they got there I was already trying to bribe Wyatt to love me again (he is two and forgets me between visits lol) so I got out the playdoh that I had been saving for his trip up! He loved it for about five minutes and then David, Tori and I played with it for probably an hour.


I think we were way more excited to play with it LOL David called me out and said that I really only bought it for me to play with...guilty as charged! :)


I didn't take a ton of pictures while they were here because we were busy and I just didn't think about it, but Saturday in the car Wyatt, Tori and I had fun playing with the Photo Booth on the iPad!


Here are some of my favorites:

When I asked Wyatt to say cheese, this is what I got! :)













Tori and Me

In this one Wyatt reminds me of the movie Diary of a Wimpy Kid!


HAHAHAHAHAHHA!


Love his smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment