Image Map

Friday, January 18, 2013

Good Intentions

I had great intentions of posting everyday this year. As you can tell I FAILED!!!!

I have been super busy after work, working on a project for someone. I haven’t even had time to catch up on my DVR. :) That’s how I know that I am running myself into the ground!!

This past weekend Boo and I made a new desk for my office…I am in LOVE with it!! Hopefully I can get some pictures up of it sometime this weekend.

I hooked up my husbands PC tonight to see about using Live Writer, I am a Mac person but I have heard good things about Live Writer and how easy it is to use and set up posts. Hopefully it being easier than using Blogger will help me keep up with the blog.

I know I say that I will keep blogging in every post LOL one day it will be the truth!

My Birthday is in two weeks, I am getting OLD! BUT not older than Boo!! He will always be 6 years older than me. I like to give him a hard time that he is my OLD man!! :)

I hope you all have a great weekend and pray for some time for me to be able to update here. Happy Friday!

 

Here is a preview of my new desk with our crazy cat Tacoma!

tacoma

No comments:

Post a Comment