Image Map

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Bookshelf

I have my own craft room/office and I needed some extra storage so a couple of weeks ago Boo helped me build a small shelf to put my circuit and printer on.

It isn't but 28 inches tall but it does what I need it to do. Now I am trying to talk Boo into making me some big bookshelves I have a TON of books and picture frames that I could get out of the shed to display if we can get some built! Plus his parents are coming for Thanksgiving and I want the room to look good and organized.

He helped but let me do most of the cutting and I got to paint the entire thing, the paint color is called Candy Corn. We have had it for a few months from painting some adirondack chairs that he built, it just so happened to be around Halloween that I put it in my office.

Here are some pictures of us building it:

No comments:

Post a Comment