Image Map

Monday, January 30, 2012

January 2012

The first month of the New Year has come and gone, and that means that it's time to CELEBRATE my Birthday!!

I will be 21 and holding for the rest of my life, 21 was the last big milestone birthday, well besides 25 and let’s face it my insurance isn’t going to go down that much!

My awesome older brother got us tickets to see Miranda Lambert on Friday the 3rd the day after my birthday but we just found out that it has been postponed until May 17th which is the day before mine and Boo’s 2nd Wedding Anniversary. I should tell him thanks for the Anniversary gift what are you getting me for my birthday?!?!?! Just Kidding!

For my birthday I really want money! (Who doesn’t? Right?!?!) I want/need new makeup and I want to buy some Mary Kay. I usually just go to the drug store and get makeup but I think I deserve to treat myself to some good makeup once every year!

Boo wanted to know what I want for my birthday besides money and I honestly can’t think of ANYTHING and it is stressing me out. I have things that I want I think anyway, but I can’t make up my mind on one thing to tell him that I want. I am running out of time, my birthday is Thursday!

Happy Monday! I hope you all have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment