Image Map

Monday, July 9, 2012

Ariel Gandy (1993-2012)



20 months ago I got a call from my mom saying that my cousin Ariel who was 16 at the time had been diagnosed with cancer.

The doctors then only gave her 3 months to live...


For the past 20 months Ariel has showed more grace and courage then I could ever hope to have.


She has fought harder than anyone I know. She is a hero to many, myself included.


This past Sunday, July 1, at 12:10 in the morning at the age of 18 and just a few weeks after she graduated high school with honors, she passed away.


May you rest in peace sweet girl!


I pray for my Uncle Franky daily knowing how much his baby girl meant to him!


Pray for a cure for ALL cancer please, it would have saved so many of my loved ones.


Here is a memorial that they put together for all of us to view at her funeral.

No comments:

Post a Comment