Image Map

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Seriously

Seriously I am the BIGGEST blog slacker out there!!

I don't know what is wrong with me I just can't get into a blogging rhythm these days.

For the past 9 days I have been sick with a horrible cold and cough with awful congestion, and now my husband is sick. Husbands being sick equal's torture! They think they are the sickest things ever to walk the earth! It wears me OUT!

Every single time that I plan vacation days at work I end up sick, I was off Friday and Monday and what do you know I was sick. I am going to stop planning time off!

I am already looking forward to this weekend, we have a Birthday/Halloween party to go to for my cousin's husband on Saturday, and Sunday we are going to my Tia's for dinner.

FALL TV :)

Let's talk about Fall TV! :) I love me some Fall TV Lineup!!!

I love basically anything on ABC!

  • Revenge
  • Nashville
  • Grey's
  • Scandal
  • Last Resort
  • Castle

I am also loving:

  • Married to Jonas (E!)
  • Flipping Out (Bravo)
  • Criminal Minds (CBS)
  • Chicago Fire (NBC)
  • Jersey Shore (MTV - DON'T JUDGE ME!)
  • Say Yes to the Dress - Atlanta (TLC)
  • The Pioneer Woman (Food Network)
  • Ice Loves Coco (E! - It starts this Sunday!)
  • Hart of Dixie (The CW)
  • Oprah's Next Chapter

Those are the shows I have set up on the DVR! :) What do you love about Fall TV?!

No comments:

Post a Comment