Image Map

Friday, May 4, 2012

About Me!

Hi Yall!!

This is the south so forgive me for all the "yalls" on this blog!!

I thought since I have a few new readers I would do an about me!

My name is Megan.

I'm 23.

I'm married to Chris aka Boo! :) We will have been married two years on May 18.

We live in a small town outside of Tallahassee, FL near the coast.

I'm a computer programmer and web designer.

I love Photography!! My camera is my best friend!

We have two cats... I am not a cat person! I love dogs... But Chris is not liking my idea of getting a puppy.

I love the beach, winning the lottery and becoming a beach bum is on my life's list of things to accomplish.

I have three brothers. One older and two younger. My youngest brother will be 7 this year. Which makes me feel old because I remember when they told me he was a boy!

I love any and all things Disney! I'm a 5 year old at heart.

Pink and Orange are my favorite colors. My kitchen is done in pink and orange! One day (hopefully soon) I will get pictures up of it!

That's a short run down with a little information about me!! Be sure to tell me about yourself or link to your blog in the comments!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I found you through Kelly's Korner Blog. My name is Heather and I live just to North of you about a mile from the Wakulla line. Welcome to blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Heather!! Thank you for the comment, do you have a blog?

      Delete